- Appointments: Disabled the New Client button in Appt Edit Screen when editing an existing appt.
- Invoices: Payment Invoice Selector – clear find field when window is opened
- Options: Google Calendar add/edit users was not able to be selected in web interface when trying to add a new access code.
- Data Maintenance: Snippets - Populate the rich text field if it is empty and plain text field is populated.
- Data Maintenance: Clear grid when Argus search has no results.
- Data Maintenance: Correction to Argus Update process - fixed selection of Referrers to update.
- Argus API Update to be compatible with Argus V6 and V7. Additional features include:
- Receiving RTF and PDF documents into Bp Allied as an Incoming Message.
- One click update of Referrers Argus V5 email addresses into the new Argus identifier.
- Invoice and Letter Editor Email forms to display client or third-party or referrer name and email address, as applicable.
- Can't see full Item code in the Consultation Type dropdown list when creating or changing appointment.
- Changing an Invoice Status from Draft to Deleted throws error and crashes system.
- Saving a document as a .txt format text file caused the file to be incorrectly saved as the default .doc or .docx file type is attributed to it.
- Added progress bar when deleting Appointments from "Show All Appointments".
- Failed Medicare or DVA claim creates blank line in Invoice Transaction Grid.
- Closing letters longer than one page caused Bp Allied to crash.
- Invoices: Add extra fields to the Add Invoice Selection box to enable the easier selection of invoices against 3rd Party Payments
- Invoices: Sending a 3rd party invoice to the 3rd party and a patient, via email, causes the invoice may be sent to the wrong patient.
- Appointment Book: Creating a casual appointment based on default location causes crash
- Appointment Book: "New all day event" does not select "All Day" checkbox in Edit Appointment screen
- Appointment Book: Show "All Day" appointments not displaying in cells when option is selected.
- Appointment Book: Error when opening client from Show all appointments list after Client Search
- DVA - Ability to send a claim without a referral attached.
- Invoices: Removed Add Client Primary email option when emailing a client invoice
- Reminders: SMS reminder not moving days when moving appointment
- Reports: Banking report showing "multiple" invoice numbers against refunded payment where initial/other refund voided
- Reports: Client Access report throws an error when pressing Ok button and crashes system
- Reports: Medicare Claim History Report - Failed Tab not displaying resubmitted claims
- Data Maintenance: Adding to the Referral Source table - Not generating proper GUID
- Invoices: Fix for Tyro Eftpos trust failure error, occurring due to conflicting certificates
- Invoices: Fix for issue relating to Invoices and payment location not transferring from invoice to related payment, when invoice numbering per location is turned on
- Reminders: Fix for error occurring when sending email reminders via reminders screen
- Updated Medicare Claim History Report to allow for Resubmission of Bulk Bill or DVA claim
- Casual appointments can be copied. This was introduced to get around an issue with Appointment Notes not being able to be copied in recurring meetings.
- Third Party invoices can now be emailed directly to the client the invoice was created for.
- Update date merge functionality to pass default date format set by user, to all SMS and emails messages. - Please confirm that the default date format in Options > Documents is set appropriately for merging into reminders on the computer that these are sent from.
- Medicare Claim History Report: Only claims with one item can be resubmitted at this time.
- Medicare Claim History Report: Writing on the new tabs may change colour depending on the Skin selected. Please change the skin is this is an issue as this issue is not something that will be resolved
- Emailing: When sending Client invoice email the "Send to Client Primary Email" option is not disabled when the client does not have an email address. This will be resolved in the next release.
- Casual appointments are not being transferred to Google Calendar. There was a change to Casual Appointments that allows them to be copied in this version and so I suspect that this might be the cause of the error.
- Appointment Book: Changing Appointment Type causes recently changed client data to be lost.
- Appointment Book: Add Copy Appointment to Casual Appointment Right Click Menu
- Appointment Book: Fix being able to add an expired referral to a saved appointment
- Appointment Book: Amount Owning not updating on Appt Book without reopening for syncing clients
- Client Details: Referrals - Referral Count refresh issue fixed when an appointment is cancelled.
- Client Details: Tasks - Automatically create due date for Client Tasks based on template value when created from within Client Details
- Client Details: Opened from Cancelled Appointment without error
- Client Details: Client Search - BpA loses Focus when searching for a client and opening from the Search Window
- Client Details: DASS21 and 42 not graphing 0 results if the values are set to Null
- New Client: if the user creating the new client is a Practitioner OR if a Practice only has one Practitioner, set that user as the Primary Practitioner.
- Reminders: Email remainders should reply to "From/Reply" field
- Reminders: Completing an Incoming Reply updates the one selected not the first one in the list.
- Reminders: Email settings SMTP Port and Use SSL saving to HKCU if values different to HKLM
- Reminders: Update date merge functionality to pass default date format set by user to all SMS & Email messages.
- Reminders: Add Client Primary email option when emailing 3rd Party invoice
- Invoices: Awaiting payment status on paid 3rd party invoices updated after adding multiple invoices to a payment.
- Invoices: Updated Payments screen to automatically save invoices added.
- Invoices: Payment processing - crash when adding payment
- Invoices: Update to correct 1 cent rounding error in Invoice and Payment Totals
- Invoices: Failed claims make blank line in Transaction list
- Invoices: Refresh Invoice after processing Patient Claim resubmission
- Invoices: Tyro API reconnection after each claim
- Invoice Editor: Inconsistent Payment font type error resolved
- Invoice Editor: Added fields to Invoice Template: DVANumber, NDIS number and NDIS Registration Number
- Letter Editor: Merge button not enabled for those with Permission 6000
- Reports: Appointments not invoiced report - Added Client has arrived column
- Reports: Full Client List – Updated Client Gender field to display as M / F / I / U
- Reports: Analysis – Updated Client Gender field to display as M / F / I / U
- Reports: Full Client List and Contact Details Export - Fix: Practitioner missing from export
- Reports: Transaction Summary – restore default layout now works
- Reports: NDIS Report – remove restriction on Items Types displays. Now displays all invoices for the selected Third Party
- Data Maintenance: Client Bulk Edit - refresh the data with applied changes to client information when user saves the changes and then runs the report again.
- Options: Practice Information - Make GST field in Options Read-Only as this can only be changed in MPSettings or the database
- Options: User Administration - Reset permissions message box spelling error
- Options: Documents – Local Document save and Default document save locations had been accidentally swapped around and so document location and label were mismatched.
- Options: GetCountryCode was getting the Registry value instead of the DB value in 1 location in the app.
- Options: Cancelled Colour updated to only use colours defined by words not RGB.
- Permissions: 5006 - Can Merge Clients – denial of access dialog box updated to be consistent
- Audit Log interface: Updated to be more user friendly
- Audit Log: Added 'Excel' style filtering and changed default filter on the New and Old Value columns to 'Contains' instead of 'Equals'.
- Audit Log: added column sorting
- Medicare Claim Report: Removed references to the 'CannotResubmit' field that was incorrectly determining whether a claim had been made
- Medicare Claim Report: Added tabs for All/Pending/Failed/Completed claims.
- Medicare Claim Report: Enabled links to Invoice and Payment records from within the Report
- Medicare Claim Report: Go to and Highlight linked transaction when button clicked
- Medicare Claim Report: Added 'Edit Notes'
- Medicare Claim Report: Claim Details: Display Read Only view of past transaction by clicking the 'ClaimID' in the MedicareClaimHistory Report
- Medicare Claim Report: Claim Details: Added further Name Validation rules
- MPSettings: remove settings no longer required
- MPSettings: Tyro settings only read and write from HKCU
- MPSettings: Medical Objects namespace ID reading from the correct location
- MPSettings: Update so that all values updated to HKLM if values changed.
- MPSettings: Update to show where a value is being read from. If in HKCU then will display in mustard.
- MPSettings: Update ABN Number saving not saving to HKLM
- SMS Reminders: Sending to a new URL
- SMS Reminders: Update SMS Balance to dollars rather than credits
- Appointments: remove unused variable
- Appointment Book: added option to remove practitioner name buttons at bottom of appointment book – Options > Show Calendar Buttons
- Google Calendar: Added logging
- Google Calendar: Increased request timeout to 100 seconds
- Snippets: Sorting by description
- Clients: Document Add – added CRC checker for scanned documents (this functionality has already been rolled out intoV5)
- Clients: Document Add – Added logging to record copy and CRC activity
- Document Log: Incorporated CRC checking when scanning or copying files – this creates an additional file in the SyncLog location called Document Log that has a CRC value of the file for error checking the upload
- Data Maintenance: Meeting table loading using the code from V5
- SMS Reminders: Sending to a new URL
- SMS Reminders: Update SMS balance to dollars rather than credits
- Medicare: Implemented fix for the 404 error received when checking status updates
- Appointment Book: Fixed the exception while loading the client from Cancelled Appointment
- Appointment Book: Fixed consistency of Last Name, First Name display & sorting in Waiting List and Tasks.
- Appointment Book: Fixed Appointment out of hours notification popup appearing when adjacent times set in Practitioner Availability
- Appointment Book: fixed display work hours only to display correctly when enabled.
- Appointment Book: Removed readonly "Practitioner" and unused "AppointmentInvoiced" fields (Internal change – not seen by users)
- Appointment Book: Fix SMSCentral Balance display. (was "credits" s/be "$")
- Client Details: Included inactive referrers in the list when refresh all referrers
- Client Details: Fixed the saving of make current referral checkbox
- Client Details: filter visible appointments/Consultation notes appropriately for 'Own Clients Only' practitioners.
- Client Details: Prevent Appointments list being reloaded into the Consultation drop down on every call to speed up adding selecting an appointment within the Consultations section.
- Client Details: New client includes pop-up to be displayed when a new referral is added. Moved the Referred by Client field from the Referral pop up form to be able to be added directly via the New Client form. Referred by Client field will need to be added to the New Client form via the customise layout option.
- Client Details: Fixed the Consultation Info Icon not displaying data from a previous appointment if it had already been viewed.
- Client Details: Fixed DASS21 & DASS42 graph display so that scores with a value of 0 are displayed.
- Client Details: Refresh third parties included in the Bill to field
- Permissions: Fix permission 6000 to allow merging of letters with no View or Edit permissions to History and Consultations
- Permissions: Add an override to Reset permissions so Manual Updates are not overwritten
- Permissions: Fix the defaults being set for permissions 4006, 4007, 4008, 4009 and 4010 when reset permissions is run.
- Reminders: Added SMS template drop down to Send SMS Form
- Reminders: SMSCentral updated the check balance to be viewed correctly
- Reports: Added button to MYOB report to preview errors that require fixing
- Invoices: Fixed error occurring if Practitioner field is blank on Refund Form
- Invoices: View ReferrerProviderID correctly even if named ReferrerProviderNo in templates
- Database: DBOptions: Added 'DefaultValue' for all options
- Database: DBOption defaults set for GSTRate, PracticeName and CountryCode
- MPSettings: Fixed lookup of Invoice Templates. Fixed Country Code lookup.
- Appointment Book: Add Appointment when show Outstanding Balances is not turned on
- Appointment Book - Validate Referral count during 'Copy Appointment'
- Appointment Book: Highlight Appointment (red border) when going from Appts Not Invoiced Report to Appt Book
- Appointment Book: Fixed the Display of Client Name in Tasks, WaitingList based on Settings
- Appointment Book: Fixed the Referral order in Appointment edit drop down
- Appointment Book: Prevent showing full tooltip for other appointments whilst the popup menu is open.
- Appointment Book: Appointment Confirmation was setting 'SMS Reminder sent' value to True when it should not.
- Client View - fixed sorting of appointments so the correct "past" consultation notes are shown.
- Client View: Adjusted Appointment List filtering and 'Last Consult' notes to work correctly for users set to Role 'Own Clients Only'
- Client View: Fixed printing the correct client notes
- Client view: Chiro Module fixes
- Client view: Generate SLK: give a meaningful message if the user doesn't have permission to generate SLK's.
- Client view: PDF Viewer: Added Save and Save As.. functionality
- Data Maintenance > Products & Services - validate Accounting Item Code
- Invoices: Remove link to Appointment when an Invoice Status is set to Deleted or Voided
- Medicare: Medicare Auth Group Report: handle empty Minor ID
- Medicare: Fix Patient Claim Amount being sent to Medicare
- Medicare: Check for Referral earlier in the process
- MYOB: Fixed MYOB cloud file errors
- MYOB: Fixed Duplicated cardID exception on MYOB Export customers.
- MYOB: Fixed myob errors and added status column to reports
- MYOB: fix report generation when not connected to MYOB file
- Options > User Admin: Check for future appointments when practitioner deactivates.
- Options > User Admin: Added Clear Credentials button for Google Calendar.
- Options > Reminders: Fixed Email sending
- Reports: NDIS Report Updates
- Reports: Added refunds to Transaction summary report with payments option
- Permissions: Added 'Reset Permissions' button which resets the selected users permissions to their default values and advises how many records were updated.
- SMS: Template available when sending Adhoc SMS
- System: Added Referential Integrity check at startup.
- Appointment Book: Removed the Right Hand Side Time Ruler as the re-drawing of this was causing the dreaded Red Cross on occasion.
- Appointment Book Edit: Changing the Status on a Casual appointment caused an error.
- Appointment Book: Clicking 'Reset' now shows all selected Calendars on the one screen.
- Appointment Book: Fixed recreate appointment book function.
- Client Details: Fixed opening Task template prior to saving Client record
- Client Details: Added new fields to new client form
- Invoicing: Fixed Invoice errors (Price Override / Discount Error)
- Invoicing: Create Invoice Screen: Fixed sorting of Third party billers in dropdown.
- Invoicing: Process Patient Claim hyperlink should only be available if there are medicare items in the Invoice and the Invoice has been Paid in Full.
- Invoicing: Invoices with only 1 item did not trigger the 'HasChanges' flag if the Description/Price/Qty was adjusted after saving - therefore the system did not prompt users to save those changes before moving to another record
- Invoicing: Reload Transaction List after every save to update Balance.
- System: 'Low Graphics Mode' option which will be useful for users on Remote Desktop Connections if they are experiencing lag. It removes the Skins and animations. This option can be found in the Options > System tab.
- Appointment Book: Reload all data on Refresh including Cancelled Appointments
- Appointment Book – Background calendar colour picking up from Calendar Options not from Location Colour
- Appointment Book: Fix for Appointment Edit form not picking up correct Practitioner Location.
- Appointment Book: Daily List Printing: fixed loading error caused by Appointments not having a Consultation Type set.
- Appointment Book: Referral count issues fixed
- Appointment Book: Refresh appointment book after a new Client is added when adding an appointment to ensure the name is displayed correctly.
- Appointment Book: Visible calendars – able to load multiple calendars at once without refresh interrupting ability to select
- Invoice Master View : Prevent "Balance" column showing Refund amount incorrectly
- Invoice Master View: Fixed updating of Transaction list layout to pick up new sorting & filtering options.
- Client Details: Loading a Client Appointment caused an error.
- Client Details: Appointment List - Fixed loading of Appointment from left hand side list of Appointments.
- Notes: Reload notes when changing date in date selector.
- Options: Check that at least 1 user is an Admin and is Enabled before saving changes.
- Options: Adding additional calendars to calendar view
- Options: SMSCentral: Fixed check for Balance
- MYOB: Connect to Cloud MYOB files
- Client Access Permissions: Fixed the setting of Permissions for New Client and resetting of all Permissions from the Permissions screen.
- All: Alter Check for Permission 4000 to include 4000 & 4001
- Appointment Book: Fix 'Go to Invoice' for second and subsequent Invoices selected
- Appointment Book: Remove blank space in Appointment book when only displaying a single user.
- Appointment Book: Fix for Appointment Edit form not picking up correct Practitioner Location
- Client Details: Hide cancelled appointments from the Show Consultations dropdown.
- Client Details: Loading a Client Appointment causes an error
- Referral: Handle situation when Referrer is not set causing crash in Appt Edit form.
- Report: Fixed the NDIS report error
- Report: Added Accounting Item Code and GST code to the Item Sales Report
- Report: Added Primary Practitioner to Full Client List report
- Permissions: Changed the System Admin check to ensure at least 1 enabled user is an Admin.
- Reports: Show Refunds on Transaction Summary when option "Both" selected
- Practitioner Availability: Added check box "Clear" to clear the selection.
- Client Details: Fixed Print All client contacts
- Invoices: Appointment Book > 3rd Party Invoices link failure
- Invoice Print/Preview: Fixed failure to load preview if no Referral selected.
- Waiting List: Phone number button bug fixed.
- Invoices: Find field not clearing with change of client
- Data Maintenance: Referrers – Ability to search for Referrer organisation
- Reports: Appointment Status is displayed in the Appointment Summary Report
- Appointment Book: Background Colour now displaying colour selected in Options > Calendars
- Functionality Removed – Practitioner Availability > Timeslot specification using the Notes field > Due to pervasive performance issues caused by this function it has been removed
- Appointment Book: performance improvements and reduced amount of times appoinment book refreshing
- Appointment Book: Add saving and restoring of MyTasks and ClientTasks grid layouts to preserve column order.
- Appointemnt Book: Removed weekly navigation bar from top of Appointment Book.
- Appointment Book: Email Client Appointment List
- Client Details: Consultation notes not resetting on change of client
- Client Details: PDF Viewer - Added 'Interactive Form' Toolbar with Save functionality.
- Client Details: Option to open PDF files in external application
- Client Details: Fix for Edinburgh Perinatal layout
- Client Details: Referrer sort consistency fixed so that it uses the same order option as Client names
- Client Details: Print Client, History and Consultations options have been enabled and underlying issues resolved
- Client Details: Referrals added validation that a referrer has been added.
- Client Details: Add new Client can now select Preferred Payment type.
- Medicare: Claimant: Fixed Date of Birth format
- Medicare Claim History: Fix Assessment Note not showing or storing.
- Medicare Claim History: Fix PaymentRun value not showing.
- Medicare Claim History: Fix Save column order of report when closing.
- Medicare: MBS import enhancement. Unable to update Products and Services with new values before the appropriate date.
- Invoicing: Fixed ability to create multiple invoices from right click menu
- Invoicing: Historical Records not displaying correct balance or status
- Invoicing: Add Refund Reason
- Invoicing: Split Invoice facility enabled for all invoices. Only disabled if an invoice has been processed for Medicare payment.
- Reports: Transaction Summary not showing Third party Billers
- Reports: Added new report No Future Bookings Summary
- Reports: Item Sales Report - updated date logic to ensure that all Sales included in the dates specified are included.
- Tyro: Reports now display message if run and not set up.
- Tyro: Fixed Tyro Checkbox and adapter loading.
What's New in Version 5! Follow this link to see details of new functionality in Version 5
Updates to Google Calendar Sync
- Client View - Referrals: Fix display of Provider ID & add "Inactive" label where required.
- File Sync: Remove Hash value calculation and compare to speed up process.
- Appointment Book: turn off Data Navigator Multiselect
- Appointment Book: Fixed: Unable to delete a Meeting Occurrence
- Appointment Book: Work Week/Week View not 'sticking'
- Appointment Book: Further refinements to Appt Load routine to ensure future appts are always loaded.
- Appointment Book: Ensure Appt Book Refreshes correctly when moving forward or back more than 2mths.
- Appointment Book: Network Direct Connection PC's Fixed: Under specific circumstances, dragging an Appointment to a new Time did not save the new Time correctly.
- Appointment Book: Added right-click "Email Appt List to Practitioner" option.
- Appointment Edit Screen: Added warning icon and tooltip when incorrect Practitioner is selected for a Client.
- Appointment Book: Fixed: Clicking 'Show Cancelled' incorrectly changed the Appt book colours.
- Email: Fix timeout for Gmail sending.
- Solo edition Invoice Preview fixed.
- Solo edition Search by Phone No fixed.
- Email Invoices: Fixed: Correctly dispose of Attachments when email has been sent.
- Export Invoice: exit emailing process if export fails.
- Invoicing: Solo: Referrals - only the Current Referral was being retrieved, therefore the Referral info was left blank in the Invoice when the Referral was not the 'Active' one.
- Client Details: 'Delete' now clears the Client Referral value.
- New Client - Referral: Removed requirement for Referral Date.
- Client Bulk Edit: Added fields Medicare No,Medicare Expiry,Medicare IRN,Health Fund,Health Fund Member ID
Email: Added support for Outlook.com/Live.com
Client Details: Document and Contact grid layout layout and sort order are now being saved/loaded.
Client Details: Client History and Consultation outputs: Honour new lines & paragraph breaks.
Invoices: Added option to Auto-close Third Party invoices on creation. By default all new 3rd Party Invoices are left open and the user is asked if they want to close the Invoice off when saving. Many customers only put one consultation on an Invoice and therefore want all 3rd Party invoices to close when they are saved. This option (when True) will skip the 'Do you want to close the Invoice' question and close it automatically.
Appointment Edit: Disable the ability for syncing computer users to change Appointments between Meeting / Client / Casual after they are created.
Appointment Book: 'Show All Appointments' added to right click menu + the ability to select and delete multiple future appointments for a Client.
Letter Editor: corrected Location Postcode, Location Suburb and added Appointment Duration.
Full Client List: Set default 'From' and 'To' dates when loading form.
Invoices: Added ability to include a lot more Referral fields in the invoice items table - particularly for 3rd Party Invoices where a Referral Order No or Referrer needs to be listed against each Patient. (Contact Support for Templates to be updated)
- New - Body Chart for Massage Therapy, Chiropractors, Physios, Exercise Physiologists.
- New - Physiotherapist Module.
- New - Management Dashboards - Appointments - Referrals. (more info to come)
- Client Appointments form - able to delete multiple appointments.
- Appointment Edit Form: Change to display of Provider No to correct issue when selecting from Referrals that had the same Referrer Name.
- Fix - Client Details: Inactive Referrer causes error when loading Clients with Referrals assigned to that Referrer.
- Fix - Charts - show markers by default for CYBOCS, YBOCS and HONOS.
- Fix - Letter Editor: Prevent templates from loading as the user types the template name in.
- Fix - Transaction Report: Report on 'Both' Payments and Invoices now includes Client Name when 'Bill to <> Client'
- Fix - Made Client Phone Call form TopMost/AlwaysOnTop so previous notes can be reviewed whilst on a phone call.
- New - Dynamic Chart List - adds charting ability to any numeric field in the Consultation area.
- Charts can now be copied and pasted into any Windows Application or into the myPractice Letter Editor.
- Letter Merging: Retrieve the "Current Referral" if a) no Appt is selected or b) if no Referral is associated with the selected Appt.
- Letter Editor: Add HealthFundMemberID to the list of fields for merging
- Invoices: Add HealthFundMemberID to Invoice Merge.
- Medical Conditions/Supplements: Had lost the ability to add new values from Client Details.
- Medication/Medical Conditions/Supplements: Fix the sorting of items.
- Appointment Book: Change 'Allow Conflicting Appointments' so when False it ignores Cancelled Appointments.
- Appointment Edit Screen: Display ProviderID in Referral box
- Referrals: Show Provider Number for Referrer in dropdown and display.
- Fix UI freezing when sync occuring in background.
- Handle missing Products/Services in Client Consultation list.
- Appointment Edit Screen: Handle missing ProviderID when selecting Referral.
- Client Details: Fixes error when loading Clients with Referrals assigned to Inactive Referrers
- Third Party Billers: Auto Assign ClientID on creation (for MYOB exports)
- Referrers View: Fix Title not saving.
- Appointment Edit Form: Enable/Disable fields as required. Show Inactive Client message correctly at all times.
- Reminders: Solo Edition - Client Name not shown in screen under some circumstances.
- Letter Merging: 'Practitioner Title' field not merging correctly.
- Client Details: Client History record not being auto-created if missing. Causing error to be thrown.
- Invoices - Merging Referrals:
1) Always find the Referral associated with the Appointment/s on the Invoice.
2) If an Invoice has Appointments and non-appointment items, get the Appointment Referral.
3) If the Invoice contains only non-appointment items or appts without Referrals, use the current referral.
- Invoices: Sending attachments along with the Invoice was not working.
- Reminders: Use Preferred Name when sending Reminders (if Preferred exists).
- SMS Reminders: Record message body correctly when sending via Reply2Email.
- Ad-hoc SMS Messages: Record message against client when sending via Reply2Email.
- Merging Clients: Tasks were not merging correctly - causing errors.
- Referrers: Data Maintenance - Clicking cancel forcibly saves data instead of cancelling.
- Letter Editor: Check for empty Referral before attempting to merge data.
- Letter Editor: Ensure the correct Referral is merged.
- Invoice Print/Preview: Ensure the correct Referral is merged.
- History/Consultation Exports: Improved performance for large numbers of Consultations.
- DASS21: Correction for missing values in Chart.
- SMS Reminders: SMSGlobal: Changes so Reply2Email will work.
- SMS Reminders: Reply2Email: Always pre-pend the Country Code prior to sending.
- SMS Reminders: Reply2Email: Fix Adhoc and Test Emails.
- MYOB: Correction to Third Party Item Sales export. (Name order)
- MYOB: Honour filter in grid when exporting.
- MYOB: Correction to Client Export Query.
- MYOB Exports: Include User First/Last Name in Payments Export.
- Appointment Book: Fix Copy Appointment function not properly saving newly appointments.
- Outstanding Balance Report: Correction to Queries that caused doubling up of some balances
- User Management: Fix No row at position 0 error.
- Letter Editor: Don't switch Toolbar Groups unless moving from Table to Non-Table editing.
- MYOB Reports: Fixes to MYOB Export Queries.
- Invoicing: Honour the selected referral when printing an Invoice (dont default to the current referral if a different one is selected for the appointment being Invoiced)
- Meeting Types: Remove requirement for data to be entered in Description 2 field.
- Licensing: Support for Desktop Subscription Licenses.
- Client Search - fix bug when searching for names with apostrophe
- DASS/Honos Charts - missing values cause broken line in charts
- Appointment Book - Show 'Preferred Name' in Appointments eg: William (Bill) Doe, Rosemary (Rosie) Stapleton.
- Letter Editor: Remove code that switches to Table Editing ribbon category when in a Table.
- Remote Support: Interface not showing when triggered from within myPractice.
- Solo Edition Queries fixed: MYOB, Outstanding Balance Report.
- Client Search: Exclude Third Party Billers from Client Search.
- Client Search: Print Appt list - Include Cancelled column.
- Invoices - Referrals: "ReferrerSuburbStatePostcode" field not being populated.
- Appointment Book: Error msg on loading when Show only Available Practitioners checked.
- MailChimp: More logging and error handling
- Letter Editor: Ensure the Header/Footer Design tab is selected when editing Header/Footer
- Letter Editor: Ensure the Table Tools tab is selected when editing a Table
- Main Form: Ensure the System and Help tabs are always to the Right of any active tabs.
- Client Details: When updating Reminder preferences, do not turn on Reminders for future appointments if they are already Cancelled.
- Tasks: Allow deletions and remove incorrect messages when deleting tasks from the Client Details screen.
- Invoices: Statement was not merging Practice Address Lines
- MYOB Exports: Add dropdown to allow users to select date format for exports.
- MYOB Exports: Include 3rd Party Sales
- Appointment Book: Further fix to remove visual duplication of new Appointments.
- Invoices: Third Party invoices that have multiple clients per invoice - incorrect Client Name added under some circumstances.
- Invoices: Fixed incorrect merging of User Banking Details.
- Main Form: Finish loading Appointment Book before loading 'GettingStarted' screen.
- Referrers (Data Maintenance): Remove invalid fields
- MYOB Export: Fix Product Sales date export format
- MYOB Export: Products and Services - invalid field in export causing failure.
- SMS Reminders: Reply SMS messages received from SMS Reminders sent manually from the Appt Book now display with the Appointment Time as well as the Date.
- Google Calendar Sync: Missing file on some installations causing sync not to work.
- Outstanding (unpaid) Invoice Report: Correction to report when GST rounding throws out totals.
- Appointment Book: Fixed visual 'double up' of Appointments when one is made more than a month or 2 in advance.
- Appointment Book Edit: Only set location when a New Appt is created or when the Practitioner is changed.
- Appointment Book Edit: Enabled 'Cancellation Reason' for Meetings.
- Letter Editor: Honour the preferred document type (.doc/.docx etc) when saving to computer.
- Letter Editor: Some landscape documents printed off the page.
- Letter Editor: Use 'Default Save Location' instead of 'Last Used Folder' when 'Save to computer' is clicked.
- Letter Editor: Correction for inaccurate A4 document measurements.
- LetterEditor: Print, Quick Print and Print Preview - "Save To Client Record?" now offered.
- Invoicing: Allow resizing of Notes boxes in editor.
- Invoicing: Added Banking details merge for both Business and User banking details
- Invoicing: Send Email: Fixed error if no Default Email address is selected.
- Client Details: Reminders 'reset' dialog box was hidden by the wait screen.
- Client Search: Search now automatically removes spaces in Phone Numbers.
- Full Client List: Export to Excel removes Summary (count) record. Enables sorting without manually removing it.
- Ad-Hoc SMS: Remove ability to type in dropdown listbox.
- Referral Report: "EAP Referral Qty Remaining" column was always empty.
- Fix Visibility of Client Appts list in Client View. (not visible for Reception)
- Outstanding Invoices Report: Fixed error in Solo Edition report.
- Secure Messaging: Fix for saving to Client Record after sending letter.
- Appointment Edit: Correction to setting of Location when Appointment is created/edited.
- Appointments: Speculative fix for random doubling up of Appointments. (please let us know if it happens to you after applying this version).
- Appointments: Fixed Editing Occurance of Recurring Appt.
- Client Search: Appointments:
- Show in Descending date order.
- Show Cancellation Reason in tooltip when hovering over the Cancelled checkbox
- Fixed link to Appointment not working when you click on it.
- myPractice Live: Fix for Web based File Sync for Partially Hosted Customers.
- Appointments: Fixed for Cancellations not updating the Reminders. (Reminders could still be sent)
- Client Search: When wrap results across 2 lines was ticked, matches on the last name were not highlighted.
- Client Details: Prevent 'Save changes' prompt from showing when no changes had been made.
- Notes: fixed Notes list not updating when the Appt Book date is altered.
- Client search form:
- Letter Editor:
- Secure Messaging: Correction to saving of rtf attachments.
- Reports: Excel - Output numeric values as numbers, not 'text'.
- Client Details: New permission added - (1028) Permitted to change Client Practitioner
- Invoices: Ensure all Payment fields are disabled until the Edit button is clicked and fix 'Wait' screen not being removed when Invoice created from the 'Create Invoice' button.
- Referrers View: Set Minimum height of Grid at the top, add scrollbar to bottom section for users with low resolution screens.
- Allows you to set alerts for yourself or other practitioners to ensure a certain task is performed by a due date.
- Tasks will also allow you to track the resources given to a client, whether it be certain documentation or equipment.
- Includes sending notification emails (Alerts) to a User
- Client details can be exported to MailChimp for newsletter or other marketing purposes.
- Mail chimp is a service for sending out Newsletters or Marketing Campaign's, depending on the numbers of emails you send, this service can be free. myPractice now gives you the ability to sync your client contact information with Mail chimp to make sending out your bulk correspondence easier. Visit mailchimp.com to learn more about their service.
- Accessed via the Reports area of myPractice, MYOB Export can export your Client info, Products and Services, Sales (Invoices and Item Sales) and Payments all in a format compatible for importing directly into MYOB.
- The genogram feature is available from Client Details and allows the mappingof a client's family and relationships.
- Track and record your business expenses within myPractice.
- Appointment Notifications - Emails can be sent automatically to Practitioners when an appointment is created, changed or deleted.
- Show All Day Appointments in Time Cells and Include Sunday option
- Changes to the Appointment Book Navigation bar button layout
- Administer other users Calendars from one location. (Administrators Only)
- Create a Casual Appointment
- Automated SMS/Email Reminders using myPractice Scheduler. Previously available to our myPractice Live users, this feature will now extend out to include our Network Edition customers.
- Replies displayed in myPractice
- Incoming SMS Replies available for viewing the history of reply SMS Messages.
- Can now be opened from the left-hand Module Access toolbar.
- Multiple Practitioners per Client - If the "Allow all users for all clients" option is unticked, previously you could have one practitioner assigned to a client, in Version 4, myPractice Administrator's or the lead practitioner assigned to that client will now be able to assign other practitioners to the client giving them permission to view and edit their record.
- New Find Client search form which includes the ability to search by phone number, referral number, any part of the client's name and more
- Preferred Consultation Type for Clients
- Allocate Client ID's to Clients without an ID
- Add a Client as a referrer when creating a new Client
- Letter Editor with improved formatting and editing functionality
- Label Printing - Avery Labels and other A4 label sheets will be supported in this new feature.
- Select the preferrerd Excel save type
- Document Synchronisation enhancement - The is a new process that watches the Local Documents folder for new and changed documents. When a new or changed document is detected, it automatically copies it to the Network Document folder (only if it's online of course).
- Bank details can be entered into Options < Practice Information so that they can be merged into an Invoice.
Update Release: Fixes, tweaks and a few new features...
Improvements to search algorithm.
Alterations to queries to handle Phone nos with spaces and Full Name queries.
Added functionality to highlight search values in grid.
Include Appointment Time with Date in Search form.
Only show 'Send SMS' button next to Mobile numbers.
Merge Supplement/Medication lists instead of tables.
Fix for tab indentation in Tables.
Fix for editor view not perfectly reflecting the output when saved/printed.
Fix for When multiple Letter Editors are active, the 2nd and subsequent editors do not save correctly on occasions.
Fix for .docx files in compatibility mode with images in header + Tab Alignment issues.
Exporting of Invoice and Payment data for importing into MYOB
'Family Show" Genogram
Improvements/Changes to existing Features
New: Options > Calendars: Added a Management screen to allow Admin users to set the Calendar Visibility for all Users.
New: Options: Added "Show AllDay Appointments In TimeCells" as a new Option.
New: Invoices: Next Appointment Date now 'mergable'
New: Appointment Summary Report: "Client Has Arrived" field added
New: Invoices: Warn user if no Practitioner is selected for the Invoice about to be printed.
New: Audit Log: Added Client Name list to Audit Log
Audit Log: Prevent all except for System Admin to view 'All Records'
New: Client Details: Select the first tab-page in the Consultations tab when an Appointment is selected.
Fix: Client Details: Better error handling in the Save process to warn users of unsaved or invalid data.
Fix: Client Details: Adjustment to hide the Client Appt list if user cannot view Client History/Consultation Notes
New: Add 'Underline' to the current Letter Editor.
Fix: Outstanding Invoice Report: Invoice Note Edit screen was being fed the wrong data - not working.
Fix: Appointments: 'Show Available Only': Checkbox value not being set when loading Appt Book.
Fix: Appointments: Colours - correction to routine that sets Customer defined colours when 'Show available only' is selected.
Fix: Payments: Correction to manage edge-case due to GST calculations.
Fix: Client Details - Add Document - Adjustment to default save location for Live Hosted Customers.
Updated: Upgraded Scanning Engine
Fix: Correct addition of Options to database for some users
Fix: Add 'Client' field to Transaction Report when Third Party Biller is present.
Fix: Error trivial, yet annoying popup msg when loading a Client with no Appointments (Psych Module)
New: Merging of Client History Date fields in Letter Editor.
New: Merging of Benefit Type field in Letter Editor.
New: Transaction Summary: New option for Invoices/Payments on the same output.
Fix: Transaction Report: GST Summary Totals were not showing when Grouping by Payment Method.
Fix: Sync process: Prevent myPractice hunting for the Network Database if working offline.
More details can be found on the Release Notes page
+ bug fixes.
More details can be found on the Release Notes page